Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

RSF8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2014
I've been close to pulling the trigger on a 13" rMBP for a good six weeks or so and must visit Apple's refurbished store (UK) a couple of times a day.

Since yesterday, there has been an influx of refurbished rMBP models available; nearly all configurations are now on there.

Should I read anything into that?

maflynn

macrumors Haswell
May 3, 2009
Should I read anything into that?
The only thing you should read into is the fact that apple just released a batch of MBPs to the refurb store, that's all :)

Last edited:

RSF8

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Feb 23, 2014
The number of configurations available today is probably double that of yesterday. I've certainly never seen as many available as there are today.

So, not a sign that a minor speed boost could be imminent?

GGJstudios

macrumors Westmere
May 16, 2008
The number of configurations available today is probably double that of yesterday. I've certainly never seen as many available as there are today.

So, not a sign that a minor speed boost could be imminent?

The refurb store inventory is driven by the number of Macs returned and refurbished; nothing more. If you don't want to have to visit the site so frequently and are looking for a particular model, refurb.me can notify you when your model becomes available.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.