Infograph Face: How To Get Calendar/NO EVENTS TODAY?

NJRonbo

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007

I love the Infograph watch face.

The only problem I am having is finding out what complication supports the calendar on the middle top that reads NO EVENTS TODAY.

I have Fantastical. I thought perhaps that was a Fantastical complication. However, going through complications in that specific spot, I don't see anything related to a calendar.

Where is that information being pulled from?

Thank You

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL

I love the Infograph watch face.

The only problem I am having is finding out what complication supports the calendar on the middle top that reads NO EVENTS TODAY.

I have Fantastical. I thought perhaps that was a Fantastical complication. However, going through complications in that specific spot, I don't see anything related to a calendar.

Where is that information being pulled from?

Thank You
It's being pulled from your calendar.

If you set Activity as the sub dial top complication, you'll see the activity stats instead of Calendar events.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
Tromboneaholic,

I am a little confused by your answer.

If I put the complication on ACTIVITY it shows me calories burned.

I don't see a specific complication for a calendar that would pull the specific information in the photo.

Thanks for your help.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Jan 10, 2007
The complication you're looking for is called Calendar.
The complication does not show up.

I have a feeling that I have to download the Apple Calendar app to my phone. That's the problem. I currently don't have it.

Thanks for the help

friednoodles

Suspended
Feb 4, 2014
And if you don't see Calendar as an option for the complication, it's because you deleted the Calendar app from your iPhone.

Edit: Looks like we posted at almost the same moment! Yes, that's correct. In the same way, if you delete the Stocks app on your iPhone, you won't have a Stocks complication on your watch. It works just like third party apps - delete the app from your phone, and it's gone from your watch, along with any complications associated with it.

Reactions: nicho

anthonymoody

macrumors 68030
Aug 8, 2002
How'd you get those amoeba shapes around the complications?

EDIT: never mind. I see that's the customization screen. Kind of a cool look though!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.