Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

TRICKorDEVICE

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Sep 20, 2014
I like the new watch faces. However, why are some complications not available for use on the Infographic watch face? The Remote complication is not available, that is a first party app. There are other third party apps that are not available either.

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL
I like the new watch faces. However, why are some complications not available for use on the Infographic watch face? The Remote complication is not available, that is a first party app. There are other third party apps that are not available either.
Message, Mail, Phone.... you know the esoteric ones ... are missing too

dantemacrumor

macrumors newbie
Jul 14, 2015
[doublepost=1537931337][/doublepost]I don’t understand why they aren’t available either!!!! It doesn’t make sense!

Changing_Paths

macrumors newbie
Oct 1, 2018
Sparks, Maryland
Somewhere out there... I saw photos (like faces of friends and family) on the sub-dial complications in what I think was the Infograph face. Any ideas on how I can make this happen? Wish I could find the example but alas no can do. I'll keep looking!

Deguello

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2008
Texas
Somewhere out there... I saw photos (like faces of friends and family) on the sub-dial complications in what I think was the Infograph face. Any ideas on how I can make this happen? Wish I could find the example but alas no can do. I'll keep looking!
Favorites in Contacts can be used like that.

CaptMarvel

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2014
North Carolina
I think Apple dropped the ball on the Infograph Modular watch face. It would be perfect if on this watch face the middle and largest complication could be a dynamic or smart card like the Siri watch face and change throughout the day.

tromboneaholic

Suspended
Jun 9, 2004
Clearwater, FL
I can't say this enough:

It's obvious they thought "favorites" as as complication was a substitute to mail, messages, phone.

They were wrong.

They are complicating it wrong.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.