Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
I confirm that ^

Ingear%20Flexi%20Grip%20Edge%20iPhone%204%20Case%20hero.jpg

SchneiderMan

macrumors G3
May 25, 2008
Oh cool, I need to learn proffesional photography. I use a Nikon D80 but have learned nothing about it. I shoot in the day as well, any tips you have for shooting inside?

Get near a window with sunlight. If that isn't possible (cloudy day) then use a tripod and set a longer shutter speed. Ask Google :)

techdude6693

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 30, 2010
Irvine, CA
But still has pretty decent drop protection? Still on the lookout for the perfect bumper.

Yup. Its only $12 with front/back shields. The protection is great and the fit is nice. Shipping takes a couple weeks since they're singapore based, but its all good other than that

rockosmodurnlif

macrumors 65816
Apr 21, 2007
New York, NY
This probably is the best practical bumper style case. It's good fit. The top power button is a bit hard to press but the volume buttons are easy. And most importantly, to me anyway, the dock connector is fully exposed. My FM transmitter adapter for the car, which has been a difficult fit for every other bumper style case I've tried, was a breeze with this.

The included screen protector has tons of bubbles and the edges don't adhere well to the iPhone at all. Fortunately the bumper holds them in place. Not compatible with the Invisishield because the fit is so tight.

I'll attach a picture.

Attachments

• IMG_0075a.png
    IMG_0075a.png
    796.2 KB · Views: 48
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.