Initial impressions

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Glene, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Glene, Apr 29, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2015

Glene macrumors 6502

So here's my initial impressions,
    I really like the digital display, what I'm running on the front of the display for complications are the date , the time , calendar , outside air temperature sunset and battery life .....
    [​IMG]

Setting up notifications so that the emails and text messages come through the watch silent and haptic, but setting it up is a bit cryptic, you have to make sure you have notifications on the phone, there's things in the privacy section on the phone but others are on the watch app. but after fiddling for awhile, everything is working perfectly. I did not have to do any global reset or re-pair or any of that stuff.

I do worry a little bit about the battery life, I'm going through about 10% every couple hours. Maybe that's normal, I turned down the brightness and checked to make sure the tunes are running in the background etc. etc. more as this develops.

The sports band catches my wrist hair slightly when I just put it on and have to talk to the band up underneath. Other than that it's very comfortable .

Overall I'm very happy with the watch. I read all the reviews where it's complicated and all that stuff, and I just don't find it to be that much of a problem and it solves the main problem that I wanted and that is I don't have to take my phone out of my pocket anymore to do most of the major stuff.

Enjoy your watch, I sure am.

2. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

Glad you are happy! My Watch can't come soon enough :)

PS. That picture is out of focus, your arm looks fantastic though!