Input Wanted For Custom MacBook Sleeves! *chime in*

Discussion in 'MacBook Pro' started by eldy, Apr 23, 2009.

1. eldy macrumors 6502

My very talented friend is creating a line of sleeves for the Unibody MacBook and MacBook Pro!

Here's your chance to be heard and to contribute to the perfect sleeve!

Give her some opinions on what kind of fit, materials, padding, closures, colors and price point you guys want!

I suggested an Alcantara outer cover!

2. iris4@mac.com macrumors newbie

something in the line of this, lots of sleeves don't have a handle and this one is my fav at the moment. Maybe it would be possible to personalise it. Price wise I couldn't comment, depends on the materials used.

[​IMG]
    Packed full of style, the Swordfish Zip2Go 15.4" Laptop Sleeve gives your 15.4" laptop a safe place to hide in while you're on the move!

The Zip-2-Go 15.4" Laptop Jacket is constructed of high resistance neoprene with soft cushioned hand grips making it both easily portable and hard wearing. Built in access for cables and accessories allows you to use the Zip 2 Go 15.4" Laptop Sleeve to carry all the essentials with you.

The ergonomic design of this brilliant bag lets you use your computer without even taking it out of the jacket, giving your notebook protecting even as you work. Keep your laptop scratch and dust free with the Swordfish Zip 2Go 15.4" Laptop Sleeve!

For up to 15.4" Laptops
    Stylish and durable neoprene material
    Use laptop without removing jacket
    Rear zipper gives access for cables
    Cushioned carry handles

3. Illicit macrumors 6502

Your link doesn't work :S

OP: no velcro please. and if she could find some way to make a magnetic latch sturdy, that'd be pretty awesome.

4. uiop. macrumors 68020

uiop.

Make sure there is plenty of padding. The whole idea of a laptop sleeve is to protect the computer.

5. eldy thread starter macrumors 6502

Great ideas for the handle and magnetic closure! Keep the ideas coming! She's watching the thread. :)