Inside wrist wearers

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Uccle, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Uccle macrumors regular

First, I know I'm wearing it wrong. Yes, I know no one with any sense would wear a watch on the inside of the wrist.

But I do sometimes.

So... If you are one of the two or three people here who do, at least occasionally, wear your watch facing in, I can't find any orientation that will work for "activate on wrist raise". Works ok in the correct facing out position.

Heart beat seems to work fine, but I haven't really put it to the test.

If anyone has any success with this let me know.

(Putting on flame proof vest)

2. kodaker macrumors member

I have always ( over 60 years ) worn my watch on the inside of my wrist. Please tell me that it will work for me to continue doing that with the Apple watch, assuming that I ever get mine.

3. 0nly macrumors newbie

0nly

I'm wearing the watch on the inside of my wrist and its been hit or miss when I look at the screen. Sometimes it flashes on for an instant and then back off. I will either get used to it or wear it face up.
    It's still a pretty neat little gadget even if I have to readjust how I normally wear a watch.

4. Supermallet, Apr 24, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 24, 2015

Supermallet macrumors 65816

Supermallet

Wearing it wrong? Hardly. If it's good enough for The Doctor, it's good enough for any of us!

[​IMG]

5. zmunkz macrumors 6502a

zmunkz

The help docs say the heartbeat sensors won't work on the inside of the wrist... but can't speak from any experience.

6. Slcflier macrumors newbie

What about setting it up for you opposite wrist? The motion should be identical to the opposite wrist on the outside...