Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

hack3rcon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2014
Hello.
I have a problem with Instagram on my iPhone. When I browse a page then I can't see some photos on it but I can see all photos via Web. I removed and reinstalled instagram too but problem exist. I tested it on iPhone 5s and 6s.

Thank you.

aldoF

macrumors regular
Apr 16, 2011
IG is acting up for me too but mine tries to launch and then closes back up, tried rebooting the phone with no luck, finally removed and reinstalled the app and was able to get in once but when I tried to open it again a few minutes later it reverted back to the original problem, I chalked it to me running PB2 on my 6+ but a few minutes later my wife, who's running Os9 told me she had the same exact issue....checked for any recent updates in the app store but saw none so not really sure what's up.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
IG is acting up for me too but mine tries to launch and then closes back up, tried rebooting the phone with no luck, finally removed and reinstalled the app and was able to get in once but when I tried to open it again a few minutes later it reverted back to the original problem, I chalked it to me running PB2 on my 6+ but a few minutes later my wife, who's running Os9 told me she had the same exact issue....checked for any recent updates in the app store but saw none so not really sure what's up.
Had a phone that just started experiencing the same thing today out of nowhere (iPhone 6 on iOS 9.3.3). So far uninstalling and reinstalling seems to have done the trick. It sounds like there must have been some backend updates or issues on Instagram's side today to cause some of these types of issues for at least some accounts.

hack3rcon

macrumors regular
Original poster
Nov 26, 2014
Why just some pages has this problem?
[doublepost=1469510177][/doublepost]What is the Instagram support email? I sent an email to Support at instagram.com but its failed :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.