Instagram

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by Samelson03, Mar 16, 2012.

1. Samelson03 macrumors 6502

So, I finally decided to download Instagram. I'm a little late to the party, I know. I downloaded it because I wanted to enhance my pictures on my Touch, but i'm having trouble figuring out how to do that.

2. M-5 macrumors 65816

M-5

Once you open the app and create an account, there should be five buttons along the bottom of the screen that take you to different parts of the app. The first button looks like a house and shows you your feed of people you are following. The second button is a star and shows you popular photos from other people using the app.

The center button is a camera, and this is where you can take a photo or upload one you've previously taken into the app. You can either click the shutter button or click the button on the bottom left of the screen to upload a picture. You can view the effects live or you can add an effect after you've captured the image. The controls are pretty intuitive. What exactly are you having problems with?

3. Samelson03 thread starter macrumors 6502

Thank you, M-5. I didn't think the first of the five buttons would be the button to upload and experiment with photos that were already on my Touch.