Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bozzykid

macrumors 68020
Aug 11, 2009
Am I missing something obvious? I don't see a share to Instagram in my choices when I share from the photos app

Instagram needs to update their app for it to appear. I assume when they update for the iPhone 6/6+, it will include sharing support from photos.

kappaknight

macrumors 68000
Mar 5, 2009
Atlanta, GA
I wish they'd update the icon to match the interface of iOS 7, but I guess they never will. It sticks out so much.

Write them, tweet them, etc. It was a big thing when iOS 7 came out, but people are probably not talking about it as much. Can we replace app icons in iOS like we can for OS X? There are some nice iOS 7 styled IG icons online.

----------

On a side note, if everyone starts leaving them bad feedback in the app store for the outdated icon, they will probably update it. Reviews directly affect how they're discovered and downloaded, etc.

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
Write them, tweet them, etc. It was a big thing when iOS 7 came out, but people are probably not talking about it as much. Can we replace app icons in iOS like we can for OS X? There are some nice iOS 7 styled IG icons online.

----------

On a side note, if everyone starts leaving them bad feedback in the app store for the outdated icon, they will probably update it. Reviews directly affect how they're discovered and downloaded, etc.
Reviews aren't gong to do much if anything at all for an app like Instagram which is certainly not discovered or downloaded based on them or anything like that--tons of people use the service or know about it and simoly get it that way.

AHDuke99

macrumors 68020
Nov 14, 2002
Charleston, SC

----------

I guess it's worth a shot, but the FB app has had negative reviews ever since they removed messaging from it and nothing has changed. I keep hoping they'll finally bring it back, but so far its still at the top of the charts. I don't think they really care as long as people are using it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.