Instagram

ttbhg

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2014
What is the difference? I updated and didn't notice anything different.

furbzv1

macrumors 65816
Sep 17, 2014
It's been like a whole few weeks since the new phones came out.

Seriously you would think with the huge amount of iphone orders and the million of people using IG that it would have been updated earlier

TechnicallyTee

macrumors 68000
May 14, 2013
Atlanta
Seriously you would think with the huge amount of iphone orders and the million of people using IG that it would have been updated earlier
Yeah I didnt even realize they havent converted to the flat style icons yet...smh.is it me or is the font on these new updated apps a little too small??

Dave Felix

macrumors 6502a
Apr 9, 2011
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Yeah I didnt even realize they havent converted to the flat style icons yet...smh.is it me or is the font on these new updated apps a little too small??
It takes time dude. Apple doesn't share any specs until their Keynote, no Instagram didn't know until then. Still took a while though, but it is nice in the new update. :)

C DM

macrumors Sandy Bridge
Oct 17, 2011
A few weeks is just way too long and unacceptable in today's instant gratification society. I mean where's iOS 9 already--it's already been a few weeks since iOS 8 came out?

----------

They weren't planning on changing their icon just because one OS that they have an app for has changed its design.

mpfuchs

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2014
VA
Since the new update, the auto-loading is not working anymore.
After scrolling down for a certain amount of posts, I get a refresh circle.

You used to just scroll, and the pics would auto load.
Oh well...

bozzykid

macrumors 68020
Aug 11, 2009
Since the new update, the auto-loading is not working anymore.
After scrolling down for a certain amount of posts, I get a refresh circle.

You used to just scroll, and the pics would auto load.
Oh well...
It works for me. It may require wifi for autoloading. Also, it could be a temporary server issue.

macrumors 68040
Dec 16, 2011
they shared it with CNN

I guess facebook and instagram just arent important enough.
We don't know the whole situation. They could have shared with the Facebook engineers and they just chose to take their time with it, or maybe Apple didn't give any of the specifications to their engineers.

I do think it's kind of funny though that a lot of the apps that were iPhone 6/6+ updated day 1 took several days, weeks, or even months to update for iOS 7 design, where as many of the apps that were updated for iOS 7 design day one took a while to update for the iPhone 6 (Like Facebook)

wildmangk

macrumors newbie
Jan 26, 2014
Is anyone else having issues with the audio not sounding? Ive uninstalled and reinstalled Instagram and it won't fix the problem. Ever since the update I have no audio playback, only the video plays.

rvernier

macrumors newbie
Mar 22, 2011
Phoenix, AZ
Is anyone else having issues with the audio not sounding? Ive uninstalled and reinstalled Instagram and it won't fix the problem. Ever since the update I have no audio playback, only the video plays.
Glad I am not the only one. Yes no sound here at all.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.