Install Leopard Immediately, Or Wait For The 1st Update/patch???

Discussion in 'macOS' started by tooshaggy, Oct 16, 2007.

?

Will you:

Poll closed Oct 21, 2007.
  1. Purchase 10.5 and install immediately

    75.0%
  2. Purchase 10.5 and wait

    4.2%
  3. Wait to purchase

    12.5%
  4. Forget 10.5 until 10.5.XX comes out

    12.5%
  1. tooshaggy macrumors regular

    tooshaggy

    Joined:
    Jul 3, 2007
    Location:
    SoCal
    #1
    So I went ahead and pre ordered Leopard using my iPhone rebate. Total cost of 10.5 $39 bones. Should I hang on to it, or wait til an update is released fixing initial bugs.
    OR! ---> Are one of my external HD's bootable?? I could install there.....
    I have a 500GB Lacie, and a 500GB Western Digital MyBOOK pro thing.
     
  2. italiano40 macrumors 65816

    italiano40

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2007
    Location:
    NY
  3. IJ Reilly macrumors P6

    IJ Reilly

    Joined:
    Jul 16, 2002
    Location:
    Palookaville
    #3
    You should buy and install it immediately, so you can tell me what's wrong with it. I'll wait for your report. ;)
     
  4. noway macrumors regular

    noway

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2007
    #4
    I preordered it and without hesitation will install it the momen it arrives here.
    Apple is very good with software quality and im sure that if there's any problem (im sure its gonna be fine since its been delayed and intensively tested), Apple pragrammers are going to sort it out in less than 2 days!
     
  5. twoodcc macrumors P6

    twoodcc

    Joined:
    Feb 3, 2005
    Location:
    Right side of wrong
  6. j/k/Andy macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jun 5, 2007
    #6
    Will be waiting for the hack to install it on my below spec powerbook, hope it's not a long wait.
     
  7. DanB91 macrumors 6502

    Joined:
    Jun 12, 2007
    #7
    buy install immediately, i had no problems w/ tiger when i first installed :)
     

Share This Page