install mac os x on mpb 2011 late

Discussion in 'macOS' started by d___13, Mar 29, 2016.

1. d___13 macrumors newbie

Good day ladies and gentlemen and ladies of course possible)
    children situation following standing yosemite has touched him more than a year, he originally stood on top of the curve system tupila but work enough, eventually it came to a blue screen and i decided to do reinstall, as simply not been flash drive decided that will begin to put on top and " about suddenly "put on the net, he can download category will, which of course did not happen, as a result of complete bad and third poppy simply did not run, that is, pass the loading bar with apple and stupid gray screen, I only recently did flash drive and diskmakerx and driveutility and hands wt terminal, and no! passes the loading bar, and a gray screen without any identification no signs or cmd + R or Alt or all possible combinations for the call mode does not work, the hardware where potestit in MSK do not know, since I live in a MSK recently, subtract that can Memory video card not work properly and, accordingly, he gets up from behind it.

In general, I ask to prompt output by the software solution to the question, well, in extreme cases, advise really adequate facility and a better person for hardware diagnostics

macbookpro 2011 late i7 16GB 15 ""

and another question is where i can watch apple revocable party

thank you a lot for the detailed answer!

ps
    im sorry for this english because of google translate, i have not sufficient time for true translating ;)

2. ScoobyMcDoo macrumors 65816

Yea, you might try to find a forum that uses your native language. That translation is pretty much impossible to follow.

3. d___13 thread starter macrumors newbie

ok. I understand u, I will correct the message when have any time to do it, thx
    forum's that uses our native language cant give my the answer what to do