Install OS X Mavericks download?

Discussion in 'OS X Mavericks (10.9)' started by GameGuru38, Aug 15, 2016.

1. GameGuru38 macrumors regular

GameGuru38

I have Lion, Yosemite and El Capitan associated with my Apple ID but not Mavericks. I have a 2007 Mac Mini I and going to upgrade to Mavericks following a guide but I need the Mavericks install. I am unable to find it and the over I found via torrent isn't working worth SFOTT.

Where can I download this from?

2. keysofanxiety macrumors 604

keysofanxiety

Dropped you a PM.

3. Grunthaner macrumors member

I have a similar problem but I am installing a new HD and I have Mavericks on the old drive and either need a safe download site or a way to transfer over.
    --- Post Merged, Oct 4, 2016 ---
    I'm not sure if I sent this or not but I have a 2009 Powerbook Pro with Mavericks and I am installing a new ssd drive for speed but I can nolonger get 10.9 and I bought the Mac used so the purchase is not on my account. Is there a way to coppy the entire HS over to the new drive or a safe place to buy 10.9?

BTW I bought a cloning machine but being I am replacing a 150 gb drive with a 250 gb drive it won't give me the remaining 100 gb.

I have the new drive in a box so I can install to the drive.

4. mac_dummy macrumors newbie

I am also looking for a legit Mavericks installer. I see lots in the usual places but want a real one from apple.

Any Ideas?

5. KALLT macrumors 601

Unless you have it in your purchase history already, no.