Installed Animated for Custom Boot Logos. Need Help Uninstalling.

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by shakeman0, Feb 11, 2011.

1. shakeman0 macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

Hello,

I today I read an article on getting custom boot logos. I managed to miss the part stating that it was only compatible with 4.2.1 so I installed it anyway. I can't seem to find the directory to uninstall it (It was a package from the internet not Cydia). If anyone could help me uninstall the tweak it would be great. Here is a link to the article I read which actually links to instructions on iSpazio.

http://author.appadvice.com/appnn/2011/02/jailbreak-animated-boot-logos/#comment-154967

Thanks,

2. Cortezbanks macrumors 6502

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Open windows shattering bootlogo animation file in cydia and it should say "you need chronic bootlogo tweak..." (or something like that) in the info. The link to the bootlogo should be in blue (link to chronic bootlogo tweak) then select uninstall.

[​IMG]

3. shakeman0 thread starter macrumors 6502a

shakeman0

That did it! Thanks! I didn't think of looking in Cydia because I didn't download it off of Cydia. Thanks again!