Installed LiveOS theme, phone won't respring

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by brayhite, Jan 25, 2012.

1. brayhite macrumors 6502a

I've been trying to finish modifying all the settings I have to modify to get this LiveOS theme to work great. I've had some issues here and there, but the major one is I can't respring now. I've tried using Springtomize 2, Winterboard, and SBSettings and none will respring for me. SBSettings in my notification center is now stuck on the beachball with "Restarting Springboard.." and nothing else. I have to manually turn my phone off then on for it to make changes.

Anyone else having this problem with LiveOS? Any good guides (aside from the installation guide that comes with it and sorta difficult to follow) that someone can refer me to or some tips? I feel like I have too many things installed and that's heavily affecting performance. Battery life has been awful it seems and there's a sluggishness to the menus and typing in biteSMS.

2. Porshuh944turbo macrumors 6502

3. oldskoolsk8r macrumors newbie

LiveOS not respringing

I just installed the LiveOS theme today and was almost done installing it and getting it to work and then all of the sudden my 4s would not respring anymore. I'm having the same problems as the 2 of you also, so I'm going to uninstall the theme and go back to using EquiX theme, it's the best...:mad:

4. Philmyboots macrumors member

Just tried liveos and it got stuck at the respring screen, booted it in safe mode and removed

5. jonny6964 macrumors newbie

Im having Same problem as well.....on Iphone 4

After installing LiveOS 1.6, I cant respring and my battery drains dramatically faster. Full charge dead in 4-6 hours of standby!!!!
    I really like this theme, Imight try reverting to a backup or reinstalling iOS 5.0.1. due to the fact i have alot of crap on this phone.
    I dont want to update to iOS 5.1 so im going to have to read and make sure i do it properly.
    Any help/ideas for this great theme?