Become a MacRumors Supporter for $25/year with no ads, private forums, and more!
  • Did you order new AirTags? We've opened a dedicated AirTags forum.

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
I feel like a total noob have used SBSettings for years but want to try out NCS. It looks to be installed and enabled in my settings but its not showing up for me. :confused:

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
I feel like a total noob have used SBSettings for years but want to try out NCS. It looks to be installed and enabled in my settings but its not showing up for me. :confused:

Go to Settings > Notifications > Scroll to bottom of list > it'll be in the "Not In Notification Center" list so just move it up.

Comment

bobright

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 29, 2010
Go to Settings > Notifications > Scroll to bottom of list > it'll be in the "Not In Notification Center" list so just move it up.

Sweet thx 3bs,just curious are there any themes or color mods for it?

Comment

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland

No problem. Actually I'm not sure but if there are then I'd like to know too. I know it comes with a white default theme or a blue one that makes it look like the IntelliScreenX quick toggles.

Comment

MrThompsonR

macrumors 6502
Dec 15, 2009

There is an option to change the color of the icons within the setting(Appearance - Theme)for the app. I think you can go from default to Blue

Comment
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.