Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

icanswim70

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Hey everyone!

I am running snow leopard on a 1 tb imac 2011. i installed windows 7 ultimate on a 340 gb partition (didnt use bootcamp, did everything manually) everything went smoothly, installed no problem. But now there are no internet drivers on the windows side. (can still access internet any everything fine on mac side) How can i get the drivers on the windows side!

chrfr

macrumors G5
Jul 11, 2009
Hey everyone!

I am running snow leopard on a 1 tb imac 2011. i installed windows 7 ultimate on a 340 gb partition (didnt use bootcamp, did everything manually) everything went smoothly, installed no problem. But now there are no internet drivers on the windows side. (can still access internet any everything fine on mac side) How can i get the drivers on the windows side!

You need the Bootcamp drivers. Download them in OS X and copy to a USB drive, then copy from there to Windows and run the installer.

yjchua95

macrumors 604
Apr 23, 2011
GVA, KUL, MEL (current), ZQN
Hey everyone!

You didn't use Boot Camp.

That's the problem.

You're going to have to download the Boot Camp drivers yourself from the OS X side, and put them into a USB stick and installing them into Windows.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.