Installer 3.0 on JB 1.1.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Hacks' started by macornomac, Feb 29, 2008.

1. macornomac macrumors 6502

Ok guys I haven't been doing much with my touch for quite a bit. I jail broke when I first got it and it's up to 1.1.2 now. I see all the updates are out now but just haven't really done anything about it. Well I just tonight went into installer and noticed that it needed to be updated. Well I did that and then it said some other things needed updates. They were NES version 2.05-1 and then IBlackjac version alpha 5.2. I hit update all and it says package download failed. I also noticed that in my upper left corner near my internet signal I see that it's doing a circle thing where it's looking for internet or something. However I do have internet and just before these downloads I updated iphysics. So is installer screwed?? Also whats with the spinning signal or is that normal and also why cant I download those updates???? Thanks guys.

2. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

anyone???? I don't think the installer even works anymore because it doesn't do that refresh thing and I can't install other stuff. What happened????

3. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

4. JAT macrumors 603

I think you just had a bad day. Maybe tomorrow will be better.

I have all sorts of problems at work trying to download anything. And occasionally at home. I think the Touch is picky about its wireless. Also, there is no status bar like in a browser on a computer. So you can't see what the problem is when it slows down. Most often it is the source that is a problem for Installer. But you can't tell easily. Right now one of my sources is shut off by his provider due to bandwidth overuse.

5. macornomac thread starter macrumors 6502

Everything is in order now with the installer. It had to do with that one source that I guess was outdated and a new one had to be installed. However my other question is that when I open installer now I don't see that bar that shows that installer is loading. Is that gone now??? Or do I have to manually refresh installer now????