Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chris29

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 30, 2007
london
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU like Mac OS X; en) AppleWebKit/420.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.0 Mobile/4A93 Safari/419.3)

Hey all,
First thanks for all advice and especially Arix. I used ijailbreak on my stock 1.1.3 (1.1.2 OTB) on my mac (10.5.1) and was flawless. EVERYTHING works as far as I can tell. However, now that I am "in" I find most all apps I want won't run. They appear to install fine, but even after a power on/off they begin to open then close right back to the icon. So far the ToDo list, Stumbler, the camera apps that adds zoom and Customize themes don't work. I do however have Customize stock running and got the app that puts a Contacts icon on, but not much else. Anything I am doing wrong? Suggestions?

anim8or

macrumors 65816
Aug 16, 2006
Scotland, UK
What version of community sources do you have in the installer application?

There was recently an update but i only got when i deleted the old STE Packing source from my installer app and added the new STE packaging source.

Read here: http://blog.psmxy.org/2008/02/08/my-new-repository-is-live/

The STE packaging resource serves a vast majority of apps for iphone/ipod touch.

The only other thing i would think is the whole thing of 1.1.3 accesses apps from /mobile instead of /root so the apps need to be reinstalled or something.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.