Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
Successfully updated!
whee.gif

phungy

macrumors 68020
Dec 5, 2006
FL/NY/TX
Mine still says 3.0a11 :mad:

Hm, mine says v3.0b3. So you updated but it didn't really update? I read that some had to restart (power down, power on) the iPhone for it to take effect but I didn't. Not sure if firmware matters but are you running 1.0.2 or 1.1.1? (I'm running 1.0.2 btw).

Ronnoco

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Oct 16, 2007
United States of America
Hm, mine says v3.0b3. So you updated but it didn't really update? I read that some had to restart (power down, power on) the iPhone for it to take effect but I didn't. Not sure if firmware matters but are you running 1.0.2 or 1.1.1? (I'm running 1.0.2 btw).

Running 1.1.1

PowerFullMac

macrumors 601
Oct 16, 2006
I installed Community Sources and nothing happened. The install went smoothly (or so it looked) but nothing happened, no new packages! I tried refreshing but still the same. 2 new sources are listed it the "Sources" list though :confused:

mickey9801

macrumors newbie
Oct 20, 2007
My friend just bought a new iPod touch and I jailbreak for him. But I found that when I update the Installer.app to 3.0b the Touch Calendar Fix disappear and I cannot patch the calendar for him. He feel very upset now. Do anyone know how can I get back the fix?

Thank you.

dagored

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2007
Florida
Confirmed, the fix is gone...Well that sucks... Anyone know how to get the fix besides installer?

I read on different forums that the calendar fix was buggy and crashed a great deal. Again, thats what I got from different forums. Maybe that is why they took it out. Just speculation.

Buggy in the sense that it was OK to add and edit it, it just messed up when you would sync back to the computer.

Aaleck

macrumors 6502a
Oct 11, 2007
Michigan, USA
I read on different forums that the calendar fix was buggy and crashed a great deal. Again, thats what I got from different forums. Maybe that is why they took it out. Just speculation.

Buggy in the sense that it was OK to add and edit it, it just messed up when you would sync back to the computer.

Oh... Thats sucks. It worked perfectly for me. I didn't need to have it sync it back to the computer.

Tom Servo

macrumors newbie
Oct 15, 2007
So what is the best version of Summerboard? And, which one is the one that moves the dock to the top, so I can avoid it.

CrockettGTO

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2007
I accidentally uninstalled one of my sources. I have appTapp official and Conceited Software but need the address to the 3rd default source.
Anyone help?
thx

I fixed it by uninstalling and reinstalling and now have the 3 community sources back

amakadia

macrumors newbie
Oct 14, 2007
hmmmmm....interesting...

I jb'd my ipod touch last night and it says i also have version 3.0b3.

ALSO, can any one tell me where the Calendar tweak to add events is in Apptapp, i cant find it 3.0 but i know it was there in the prev version.

emb531

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2007
for everyone wanting the calendar fix, just put the iphone version of the calendar on the ipod, does the same thing and has not been altered so its prolly more stable.

mojohanna

macrumors 6502a
Jul 7, 2004
Cleveland
for everyone wanting the calendar fix, just put the iphone version of the calendar on the ipod, does the same thing and has not been altered so its prolly more stable.

I was looking for this app this morning and could not find it. Can you point me in the right direction?

Mackan

macrumors 65816
Sep 16, 2007
Is it just me, or do several of apps that I have heard of not showing up in the new Installer.app and Community sources? Can anyone confirm if OpenSSH is there, and where? And was it there in the earlier version of Installer.app?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.