Installer icons all smushed together?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by dwalk52, Aug 9, 2008.

1. dwalk52 macrumors newbie

Hey everyone, I fired up Installer 4.0 after pwning my iphone 3G using 2.0.2 and added the AppTapp source. And all the icons and severely smushed together. I took a screenshot to show:
    [​IMG]

I'm inclined to think this is a bug. Is there a way to report or fix it?

2. italiano40 macrumors 65816

italiano40

since it is a new installer and Apptap hasn't update their repo it is probably their fault and of not formating correctly i would wait a couple of days or weeks until you install other repos

3. xsecretfiles macrumors 6502

Installer Sucks

Installer sucks big time. I can't even get there

:(

4. eddiec312 macrumors 6502

eddiec312

That's why it's called a "Beta." Not everything is tweaked and refined yet. But that's what you get for rushing to it.

5. dwalk52 thread starter macrumors newbie

Um, if you knew the first two things about pwnage 2.0.2 you would know that it automatically installs Installer and Cydia. No need to say that I was "rushing to it"

6. spinstorm macrumors 65816

What I find amusing is that instead of exiting installer and trying it again or holding down the home button until the app manually closes and then restarting it to see the problem is fixed that you post a topic here that is not neccessary!

PLease as a general rule can some of you try to fix things yourselves without posting as its not neccessary in most cases!

7. dwalk52 thread starter macrumors newbie

Sorry dude. The problem persisted. I didn't just turn it on, see it and then come crying. There's no need to be an *******, I was having a legitimate, reoccurring problem. I even re-booted and I STILL had the problem. I haven't been able to fix it, so I've given up hope for the installer right now, but I was also interested in a bug reporting system. Too bad no one even READ that part of my post...
    I try to do my part by reporting bugs to developers so that they can learn what needs to be fixed and what doesn't.

8. iblastoff macrumors 6502

um this isnt a bug. theres only like 3 repos that work with the current installer. why would you add apptap when it clearly isn't compatible with installer 4?