installer not installing apps?!

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by stephenson, Apr 28, 2008.

1. stephenson macrumors newbie

hey yeah i have the 1.1.4 ziphone jailbreak and this was actually accuring to me in the regular 1.1.3 jailbreak i had so i figured to maybe just restart my ipod and all so it wouldnt do that anymore, but now it countinues to do that so i was wondering if anyone had some suggestions on what i could do to fix up my installer? it'd be great thanks

And i had downloaeded bosstools and relocated fonts that wasnt the problem basically every time i try installing somthing it tells me bad url and error main script that stuff

2. idragon macrumors newbie

try installing community sources from the sources folder in installer

3. kestl macrumors newbie

I'm having the same problem, really sucks, always seems to clear up after a time but I'd really like to know what the problem is.....

4. subwire macrumors member

whats the source for community sources cause for some reason it doesnt show up for me

5. kestl macrumors newbie

bump

it's been something like 2 days now, it seems like this should be a really simple fix but i've tried everything....

6. stephenson thread starter macrumors newbie

no yeah

noo the community source thing doesn't make anything better every time i try to install anything including the commmunity sources thing it still tells me main script error like bad url or somthing like that but yeha so like it really bothering me and it doesnt seem like theres a helo for it..

7. danschibi macrumors newbie

Installer Errors

Clear the queue in installer and it clears up. Works for me almost everytime.

8. petedes5 macrumors newbie

okay so you say clear the que, i cleared the "update" que and it just loads, does it take a long time to do so? do i have to restart.

can you please elaborate on this, i just started a thread and would like to care of this asap

9. petedes5 macrumors newbie

oh and when i say clear the que, nothing happens.

:confused::confused::confused: