Installer won't work after update

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by richie021501, May 23, 2008.

1. richie021501 macrumors newbie

ok well I have an unlocked/jailbroken iPhone with tmobile service. I've had it for about a month and havent had any problems with installer until now

I was on installer a few days ago and something popped up asking me if I wanted to update installer, so I accepted. Ever since i got this update, installer hasn't worked. Everytime I click it, it goes to a white screen for a few seconds and then goes right back to the home screen.

Idk what to do, can someone please help me?

2. PACMAC macrumors regular

PACMAC

when it installed the installer update did it tell you you have to restart it/reboot it?...everything works still right ? just the installer problem..did you install it by EDGE or WIFI?

3. richie021501 thread starter macrumors newbie

I installed it by wi-fi, and yes everything else works fine

I'm not sure if it asked me to reboot the phone, can't remember.

I've read online about people using SSH and all that to fix there installers from crashing, and I have no idea what all that means. I dont have an SSH application installed on iphone and I obviously can't install it since installer wont work. I dont think I can do SSH or w/e it is

Does anyone know how to fix this?

4. PACMAC macrumors regular

PACMAC

well the only option you have is to restore it..you cant use SSH because you dont have it..

i recommand PWNAGE it.. what did you use to unlock it?