installing 5 icon dock messed up SB icon setup!

Synergie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Halifax, Canada
Is it supposed to do this? I had all my icons on certain pages etc just how I wanted them, then I installed 5 icon dock... all my icons jumped to different pages and different folders (come to think of it, it seems like a previous setup I had awhile back... at least the folders) Anyway, I had to put everything back where it was supposed to be again! Pain in the butt when you have so many apps installed! Grrrr... Anyone else have this issue with 5 icon dock? Other than that, once I fixed all my icon locations, it works great with 5.0.1

0m3ga

macrumors 6502
Mar 1, 2012
Is it supposed to do this? I had all my icons on certain pages etc just how I wanted them, then I installed 5 icon dock... all my icons jumped to different pages and different folders (come to think of it, it seems like a previous setup I had awhile back... at least the folders) Anyway, I had to put everything back where it was supposed to be again! Pain in the butt when you have so many apps installed! Grrrr... Anyone else have this issue with 5 icon dock? Other than that, once I fixed all my icon locations, it works great with 5.0.1
certain tweaks cause your phone to puke icons all over. forced springboard reset it seems in order to install the tweak

Synergie

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 15, 2011
Halifax, Canada
certain tweaks cause your phone to puke icons all over. forced springboard reset it seems in order to install the tweak
'Puke Icons All Over' <---- Love it!! LMAO!

As I said... everything was fine once I resorted my icons. The tweak itself works with no issues!

0m3ga

macrumors 6502
Mar 1, 2012
'Puke Icons All Over' <---- Love it!! LMAO!

As I said... everything was fine once I resorted my icons. The tweak itself works with no issues!
yeah, appears to just require one reset for the tweak to take effect and then everything is fine.