installing new wallpapers

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Eldiablojoe, Sep 4, 2010.

1. Eldiablojoe macrumors 6502a

Eldiablojoe

I'm a little late to the Wallpaper thread, having just discovered the many amazing photographs and artwork done by fellow MacForums members.

Is it a simple matter of putting the photo onto the camera via syncing and then selecting it as the wallpaper, or does the new wallpaper pic have to be placed into a specific album or location in camera roll in order to be selectable via settings for wallpaper?

Thanks.

2. stridemat Moderator

stridemat

Staff Member

Just sync to the camera roll, and select as wallpaper.

3. HighLife420 macrumors 6502a

i made a folder in "MY Pictures" and named it iPhone...when i get a new photo or wallpaper, i just drop it in that folder, set it up to auto sync that folder and boom, anytime you sync your new wallpaper will be waiting for you.

4. g35 macrumors 6502a

Instead of going to settings every time just click the bottom left button when you're looking at the wallpaper in the Photos app. Set as wallpaper from there. That way you can select from Camera roll or any pics you've synced over as well.

5. Drewsky87 macrumors 6502

Drewsky87

I find the easiest thing to do is to save all the pictures you like on your PC/Mac, then just email them to yourself, open the email on your phone and save them.