Installing Sources "doesn't finish"

shyam09

macrumors 68020
Original poster
Oct 31, 2010
So maybe it's just me but on some sources that i had downloading the packages just doesn't finish. I mean it's at the end, but I would be waiting for a long time and still no "Return to Cydia" or anything.

It's my first jailbreak, so I have no idea what i should do next... I used Absinthe 2.0 and i have the new iPad.

It worked before when installing other sources (but maybe the sources I added were large files or something and i wasn't patient enough??)

TheRazz

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2010
Since the new jailbreak has come out, a lot of repos have been slammed by all the traffic. So until things kind of slow down, you will hit an error here and there. I suggest trying again until it works.

xraytech

macrumors 68030
Mar 24, 2010
So maybe it's just me but on some sources that i had downloading the packages just doesn't finish. I mean it's at the end, but I would be waiting for a long time and still no "Return to Cydia" or anything.

It's my first jailbreak, so I have no idea what i should do next... I used Absinthe 2.0 and i have the new iPad.

It worked before when installing other sources (but maybe the sources I added were large files or something and i wasn't patient enough??)
High traffic, keep trying or wait a couple of days.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.