installing windows 8

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Antoniusks, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Antoniusks macrumors newbie

i got a problem here... i'm trying to install windows 8 pro 64 bit through bootcamp with my macbook pro 13 inch retina with 2.6 GHz intel core i5 processor, 8GB 1600 MHz DDR3 memory and with intel HD Graphisc 4000 768 MB Graphics and my software is OS 10.2.8 when i'm restarting my mac after installed it my screen is just black and on my left screen there's a blue colour screen , and thats all... can anyone help me??

2. KdParker macrumors 601

KdParker

Did you restart again?

If not wipe the partition and start over.

I would suggest follow the numerous instructions for installing Win7/8 on mac with bootcamp.

Just google it.

3. Antoniusks thread starter macrumors newbie

Already follow like 3 intructions and still the same result..... , i already wipe and instal it again like 6 times..

4. Quackers macrumors 6502a

Hasn't there been a firmware update recently that is supposed to correct this?

5. Antoniusks thread starter macrumors newbie

Really? U have to update the firmware?

6. Quackers macrumors 6502a

Are there any updates showing in Software Update?

7. apsarainfosys macrumors newbie

If you are installing Windows above 8 feet you could probably get away with the window being a little bit out of level or plumb. If the window is a two-story house and you can view it from upstairs you could have a problem if the window is out of square or not level.