Instant iTunes Gift Cards (UK)

xApexPredator

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Sep 27, 2011
Darlington, England
Looking for a site (or person) to sell me an itunes gift card for the UK, preferably £15. Does anyone know of any sites that are trustworthy, I don't want to risk losing money to a scammer.

Noticed the DJay app has got a sale on and I want to buy it before it goes back up in price, its £14 normally, and im not prepared to pay that for something I already have for my iPhone

I'm paying with Paypal, not card.

Sapa

macrumors newbie
Jun 16, 2011
If you actually live in the UK, a lot of the supermarkets are selling the £15 cards for £12, but that's no good to you if you only want to use paypal. Otherwise just go on ebay, there's a lot of legit sellers selling it for around the same price. Just check feedback first

Graeme43

macrumors 6502a
Sep 11, 2006
Great Britain (Glasgow)
Someone could gift you the app and you could just pay them for doing that. I got gifted an app from another country and I had to make an account for that country to be able to get the app but it still worked

insomnie

macrumors member
Apr 5, 2010
Someone could gift you the app and you could just pay them for doing that. I got gifted an app from another country and I had to make an account for that country to be able to get the app but it still worked
That's also true.