iPad mini (instore) Old Mini 1 pricing?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by TouchMint.com, Oct 21, 2013.

1. TouchMint.com macrumors 68000

TouchMint.com

Ive never really paid attention to old model pricing in-store but any chance the mini 1 goes to $230 tomorrow when they release the new ipad mini (assuming it holds its $330 price)?

I am basing this on how iPhone pricing works when a new model comes out but I think it would be good for both consumer and Apple.

2. Chupa Chupa macrumors G5

Chupa Chupa

Could be. Seems smart, esp. since it has Lightning. But its Apple. Flip a coin. Common sense says iPad 2 goes away and original mini takes the mantel on the lowest price point model shelf.

Only problem is @ $239 it comes might close to the price of a 16GB iPod Touch.

3. g4manimac macrumors 6502

I am wondering this exact thing myself since I just bought one at full price and I'm wondering whether to upgrade or pass it on to my wife and get a mini 2.Waiting for tomorrow to make the decision either way my personal guess ipad mini 1 279.00 and mini 2 329.00 but not a leg to stand on as far as any actual educated guess.

4. MyiBill macrumors 6502

Im thinking a slightly updated mini without retina comes in at $299 while the much improved retina mini is $399 replacing the ipad 2