iPad mini Instore Stock?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by nanogirl21, Nov 18, 2013.

1. nanogirl21 macrumors 6502a

nanogirl21

Do anyone know how often stores receive ships of iPads? I am looking to pick one of in store on the morning of Friday the 22nd, but all locations are out of stock. These locations were some of the first places (that I read/saw) that received stock. They went out of stock on Friday the 15th. I am hoping that another shipment comes in and some are available on this day. Was wondering if anyone knew how often stock is received.

Also, if anyone know any retailes that do online to instore pick up for iPads can you please let me know. Thanks!

2. comatose81 macrumors 6502a

In the dark of night, around 3:00am, Apple flies their patented stealth helicopter over the target store. 5 Apple stock geniuses, shrouded in black, fire grappling hooks at the top of the store and swoop down onto the roof. Each then inserts their unique, bioscanned "key" into a slot on the roof, which then causes the secret entrance to appear. They drop into the store, sneak into the back, stock the new iPads, and then make their escape without anyone being the wiser.

Prior to grappling back up into the helicopter, the stock geniuses enjoy a platter of milk and cookies left the previous day by the store employees.

3. PBG4 Dude macrumors 68000

PBG4 Dude

[​IMG]

<__<

>__>

4. deeddawg macrumors 604

To answer the OP's question - typically Apple stores receive stock every day but Sunday.

What configurations a store gets and how many they get are the unknowns though.

5. nostresshere macrumors 68030

And, the demand is TOTALLY unknown. Keep logging into the Apple Online to order for pickup. Do not waste time just going to store.

And, by the way, receipt of inventory, and availability are two entirely different things.

6. onepoint macrumors 6502a

onepoint

7. nanogirl21 thread starter macrumors 6502a

nanogirl21

Thanks. LOL seems like everyone besides the one I want is in stock.