Instructions to get iPhone 4 from Apple.com

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by greekpaz22, Jun 15, 2010.

1. greekpaz22 macrumors regular

I will not take credit for this...

from Beldog41

How I got it to work!
    I don't know If I was just lucky or on to something. But about 30 min ago (11:35 EST) I preordered my phone. I tried many many times and got the same result, error occurred. So while waiting between the screen where you pick if your an existing customer or not. I clicked on the shopping cart and the phone was there. I completed check out and got a confirmation number. I never went through the "retrieving information from AT&T part". Hopefully this will work for someone else as well.

This worked perfectly for me. I apologize for creating another thread but this should help several frustrated people.

2. bushbaby macrumors 6502

bushbaby

I tried this but there was nothing in my cart. I've been trying since last night (with a 4 hour sleep break). I thought they'd have it together by today.

I've tried the apple iphone app, calling, and the apple site. I won't do att.

I wonder if anyone is getting in now in the US for home delivery? Or is it all reserve at the store?

3. RonHC macrumors 6502a

RonHC

4. Munitalp macrumors 65816

This only works if you clicked on the deliver my iphone button at one point in time... once you click on that button then you can click the cart and it will be there... but you have to get to that point first.

5. greekpaz22 thread starter macrumors regular

Better than the 95% chance of fail using the apple site as is...

And it worked for both of us. In fact, I had two iphones in my cart and had to delete one.

6. rdowns macrumors Penryn

rdowns

Fixed that for you. :D

7. greekpaz22 thread starter macrumors regular

Thanks ;) also, I like your signature..very funny.