Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

getbigg21

Original poster
Jun 5, 2005
I have a 20 inch intel imac stock and I have been trying to get rid of this because it was an impulse buy and I need to get rid of it. I had it up on ebay and I had a fraud bidder so I'm kinda hesitent on putting it back up on there. I have posted it here on the forums a few times. I started out trying to sell it for $1550 shipped and now I'm clear down to $1450 shipped. Why don't you guys think this thing isn't selling?

Peace

Cancelled
Apr 1, 2005
Space The Only Frontier
getbigg21 said:
I have a 20 inch intel imac stock and I have been trying to get rid of this because it was an impulse buy and I need to get rid of it. I had it up on ebay and I had a fraud bidder so I'm kinda hesitent on putting it back up on there. I have posted it here on the forums a few times. I started out trying to sell it for $1550 shipped and now I'm clear down to $1450 shipped. Why don't you guys think this thing isn't selling?

You might try putting it in the marketplace.

galstaph

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2002
The Great White North Eh
Definitely past your return date then I'd assume.
Maybe try selling it through an advertisment at your local college/university, maybe someone there will want it, Or find out if you have a local mac club/group in your area and see if you have any bites on the apple:D
face to face it is harder to rip someone off

getbigg21

Original poster
Jun 5, 2005
well i could lower the price just a bit more but i'm not sure if that's going to move this machine or not.

gman71882

macrumors 6502
Jan 12, 2005
Houston, Tx
I cant find any Intel iMacs in the refurb Store. :eek:
There are some Macbooks though. :confused:
seems like a good deal... just have to do a little work and find your right marketplace for the machine.

Lancetx

macrumors 68000
Aug 11, 2003
Apple's online store has both 17" & 20" refurbished Intel iMacs available and they have for a while now. The 17" is $1,099 and the 20" is $1,449.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.