InteliScreenX weather

Chiny

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
Just recently installed InteliScreenX on ipad2 how do I get the weather to work do see that option in the settings? Thanks

wcdamsch

macrumors member
Dec 13, 2011
Just recently installed InteliScreenX on ipad2 how do I get the weather to work do see that option in the settings? Thanks
Same question? iPad does not have the stock weather app iPhone does. Does this mean there is no solution for iPad?

Chiny

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
The weather only works for the phone because of the weather app is we're inteliscreenx pulls the info to display. Since my ipad2 doesn't have either 3G or weather app to link too that's why I don't get the display. Did some research.

jredecop

macrumors 6502a
May 20, 2009
The weather only works for the phone because of the weather app is we're inteliscreenx pulls the info to display. Since my ipad2 doesn't have either 3G or weather app to link too that's why I don't get the display. Did some research.
Belfry, just released. Adds those apps to iPad. Weather, stocks, calculator, ect. I'm downloading it now. Hopefully it adds weather to nc.

Chiny

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Jan 28, 2008
Unfortuntately it doesn't add weather to nc :(
Thanks for checking, I just say it and was about to download it. Has anyone been able to theme the toggles on the NC for iPad using sbsettings? Can't get it to work

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.