Intellescreen = Crap

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by phpeters87, Feb 20, 2011.

1. phpeters87 macrumors member

phpeters87

What a POS this app is.

Buggy, a PITA to configure, and I still can't get rid of "News Feeds" off the screen, which is superimposing itself over "Weather"

Someone has a lot of nerve actually charging for this buggy, beta app which is a PITA to configure.

2. physicsguy13 macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

I have used Intelliscreen and have been much happier using Lockinfo. I suggest that you give Lockinfo a try.

3. ashman70 macrumors 6502a

I too have been using Lockinfo for a couple of years now and love it, very stable and does everything I need it to, definitely worth the small fee.

AM

4. scottjl macrumors member

Hmmm. I've been using Intelliscreen since it first came out. While I agree the configuration could be easier I've never had any issues with it. Tried Lockscreen Info but didn't like that I had to scroll so much.

5. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I used intelliscreen and was happy with it. Then decided to try LockInfo and absolutely love it. Has more features and add ons. The infoshade (android like notification drop down from statusbar) is pretty sweet.

6. Tomple macrumors 6502a

Tomple

I agree, InfoShade is a MSUT HAVE feature.
    Also, who can argue with the $4.99 price

7. jp70, Feb 20, 2011
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2011

jp70 macrumors member

Just FYI if you didn't know...Go to view layout. At the bottom are the icons for the various items. Tap on them to toggle them on and off. Also double tap near the clock to access page 2.

8. johnnyturbouk macrumors 68000

johnnyturbouk

on the yellow [oled] brick road to tech nirvana.
    ^^agress

intelliscreen drove me mad when i first installed - then after a lil reading around i found how to turn on/off which screens/feeds i want on which page

but for $9.99 wtf-- rip off

also the e-mail/cal notifications screw up and crash often with me.. usually toggling on off various ical inputs and changin e-mail from new only, to 100 messages and back works ok for me

the other thing that bugs me is that the slightest accidental tap on layout screen, and everything goes all over the place.. its like tiptoeing on broken glass!!

i just think for the price the dev. should of sent clear instructions and workarounds by e-mail.. not expecting us spend ages trying to figure things out or endless google seatches

9. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

I had the same experience as the OP and have never looked back after using Lockinfo.