intelliscreen + quick reply= No popup on lockscreen

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by gianthobbit, Aug 6, 2010.

1. gianthobbit macrumors 6502

So I have the paid version for both these apps but I do not get the pop up notification on the lock screen. Is there any fix for this? Makes quick reply almost worthless...

2. Gkf9 macrumors member

I've got the same set up, and works for me.... I can reply from the lock screen.

3. gianthobbit thread starter macrumors 6502

I don't get any pop up notifications on the lock screen. Wonder what is different, I don't see any related settings in either App.

4. Gkf9 macrumors member

I'm sure I get pop ups... Could be wrong now thinking about it, will have to check!
    One thing I have noticed is when swiping on the task bar to fetch up sbs settings or swiping down for the quick reply doesn't work when on the lockscreen when intelliscreen is installed. Unless I respring... But then it goes back to not work g shortly after.

5. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Which version of intelliscreen are you downloading? I tried installing the No Rock but it keeps giving me an error. Don't want to install the Rock version on my phone.

6. Gkf9 macrumors member

I've got the rock version.

7. gianthobbit thread starter macrumors 6502

Well i have to say that I just test out lockinfo and it blows intiliscreen out of the water. The interface is much cleaner, more elegant, it has great plugins, and works amazing with any of the quick reply apps. It is built right in, such a quality app, to be honest I can't believe there is not a definitive LockInfo vote whenever someone ask what is better.