Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jpcarro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 13, 2009
On your nine
IntelliscreenX 7 has been updated to version 7.10.4 for iOS 7.1.x. However, I'm still booting to safe mode.

After pangu jailbreaking, I restored my tweaks using PkgBackup. It installed the previous version of ISX 7 which I had to uninstall while in safe mode. Perhaps something was left behind that needs to be cleaned up. Any ideas?

elr0y7

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2014
I'm still booting into safemode as well, and I jailbroke "fresh" with a nominal amount of tweaks, so I'm thinking it's not quite stable yet :(

Edit: figured it out, uninstalled the "IntelliscreenX (iOS 7 Library)" and installed the IntelliscreenX (iOS 7.1 Library) they recently uploaded :)

Last edited:

jt999

macrumors regular
Oct 11, 2007
Intelliscreen X 7 updated

Installing the 7.1 library worked for me too.

I am going back and forth between ISX 7 and LockInfo 7.
I really like the lock screen functionality of ISX 7, such as being able to edit calendar events from the lock screen.
Visually I like LI7 much better.
On the lock screen calendar the days are separated and there is not a 10 event limit.

For now LI7 wins out.

Last edited:

jpcarro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 13, 2009
On your nine
Edit: figured it out, uninstalled the "IntelliscreenX (iOS 7 Library)" and installed the IntelliscreenX (iOS 7.1 Library) they recently uploaded :)

Thanks. This ^ worked for me too. Since the library comes auto with ISX, I never saw the 7.1 ver.

I haven't used LockInfo in a long time...may have to give it another look.

elr0y7

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2014
Installing the 7.1 library worked for me too.

I am going back and forth between ISX 7 and LockInfo 7.
I really like the lock screen functionality of LI7, such as being able to edit calendar events from the lock screen.
Visually I like LI7 much better.
On the lock screen calendar the days are separated and there is not a 10 event limit.

For now LI7 wins out.
Yeah, I gotta agree with you, visually LI7 is superior with it's customizable widgets and whatnot, and it's probably more intuitive, but the fact is I've already paid for Intelliscreen, lol. Intelliscreen has added a lot of cool features, though, like the Slide app switcher, and it has Messages+ built in which works really well. I'm more used to Intelliscreen as well, and I love how it automatically configured itself with my Facebook, Twitter, and notifications, so for now I'll stick with it.

Ludatyk

macrumors 603
May 27, 2012
Texas
Yeah, I gotta agree with you, visually LI7 is superior with it's customizable widgets and whatnot, and it's probably more intuitive, but the fact is I've already paid for Intelliscreen, lol. Intelliscreen has added a lot of cool features, though, like the Slide app switcher, and it has Messages+ built in which works really well. I'm more used to Intelliscreen as well, and I love how it automatically configured itself with my Facebook, Twitter, and notifications, so for now I'll stick with it.

I tried LI7 while waiting for ISX update and I like LI7 as well, but I agree you that being I paid for ISX.. Is the reason why I'm keeping it.

Dreamliner330

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2011
I want what I have on my JB 6.1.2 iPhone 5 on JB 7.1.2.

My IntelliscreenX 6 just shows my most recent notifications in a big list on the main screen. I was using my friends phone with LockInfo on iOS 7 and it only showed the calendar agenda on the main screen...you had to swipe the the right to see notifications....yuk!

I want clock (titlebar) weather, notifications and calendar agenda on my main lockscreen...no swiping. Basically, IntelliscreenX 6.

Dreamliner330

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2011
I just did a fresh reset of 7.1.2 and JB with Pangu. I cannot install IntelliscreenX 7 because it says:

"The requested modification cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed"

with the following listed:

Depends preferenceloader
Depends libstatusbar
Depends IntelliscreenX (iOS 7.1 Library)

so I went to install the Library and got the same message with a new one:

Depends com.rpetrich.rocketbootstrap

I haven't seen anyone complain about this so what went wrong? I did a restore and redid the Jailbreak, same results.

...When I search for those items in Cydia, I can't find them. What the heck. I never had these issues on iOS 6.

Last edited:

kowen14

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2011
Gotta add their beta source then you'll find it

I just did a fresh reset of 7.1.2 and JB with Pangu. I cannot install IntelliscreenX 7 because it says:

"The requested modification cannot be applied due to required dependencies or conflicts that cannot be automatically found or fixed"

Depends preferenceloader
Depends libstatusbar

I haven't seen anyone complain about this so what went wrong? I did a restore and redid the Jailbreak, same results.

...When I search for those items in Cydia, I can't find them. What the heck. I never had these issues on iOS 6.

darricksailo

macrumors 601
Dec 18, 2012

Depends preferenceloader
Depends libstatusbar

Did you let cydia refresh your sources first?

Dreamliner330

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2011
Did you let cydia refresh your sources first?
I tried it again today and I found them, and it worked. I ended up going to LockInfo, its more condensed.

TBH, I wish I stayed on 6.1.2. iOS7 has terrible use of space. Way more information fit on the screen at the same time on iOS6, especially the lockscreen with IntelliScreenX 6...and yes, I've already reduced my text size. :rolleyes:

I was perfectly happy with 6.1.2, I shouldn't have updated.

Dreamliner330

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2011
Intelliscreen X 7 updated

Back to Intelliscreen. I woke up today and the lock screen didn't show any missed texts and there were 7 unread. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Dreamliner330

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2011
On 7.1.2 iP5, Intelliscreen caused my contacts during a call to ask for a passcode:

Today I was in a call and hit 'contacts' and it says 'enter passcode' with the standard keyboard. I've never set a password on this or any phone I've ever had. I've tried multiple times and I cannot get into my contacts while on a phone call.

If I search for a contact from the homescreen while on a phone call it asks for a passcode.

If I open the contacts app from the homescreen while on a phone call it works fine.

I removed IntelliscreenX 7 and it fixed the problem. Reinstalling ISX7 brought the problem back, even if it was disabled in settings.

Last edited:

dahauss

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2009
Status bar icons?

I see a setting in the program for STATUS BAR ICONS? I have them turned on for missed calls, sms etc.. BUT they dont show anywhere? WHY? Im on an iPhone 4S IOS 7.1.1

Thanks..

jpcarro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 13, 2009
On your nine
I see a setting in the program for STATUS BAR ICONS? I have them turned on for missed calls, sms etc.. BUT they dont show anywhere? WHY? Im on an iPhone 4S IOS 7.1.1

I'm running a 5s on 7.1.2 and I'm seeing them.

Not sure if libstatusbar is used by ISX7, but I'm running version 0.9.7.1.2 of libstatusbar.

dahauss

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2009
I'm running a 5s on 7.1.2 and I'm seeing them.

Not sure if libstatusbar is used by ISX7, but I'm running version 0.9.7.1.2 of libstatusbar.

I have that installed too. I dont see them om my status bar. Mind to show me a screen shot?i i did once see the text message icon with a "1" in the center but only once.. Missed calls show up somewhere under the regular notifications...

----------

I figured it out... I had the ALARM set for the morning and that was covering the icons.. too many things on the bar..

jpcarro

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 13, 2009
On your nine
I have that installed too. I dont see them om my status bar. Mind to show me a screen shot?i i did once see the text message icon with a "1" in the center but only once.. Missed calls show up somewhere under the regular notifications...

----------

I figured it out... I had the ALARM set for the morning and that was covering the icons.. too many things on the bar..

Yep, the status bar notifications get stomped on pretty easily if space is needed for other stuff.

Attachments

• 2014-07-08 15.26.01.png
    2014-07-08 15.26.01.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 123

Dreamliner330

macrumors 6502a
Sep 1, 2011
Does anyone else have texts not showing on the Lockscreen?

Twice, I woke up to 8+ texts and Intelliscreen had none.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.