Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Tos

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
Buffalo, New York
I almost have this working as i like it, only have one issue. Is there a way to clear a notification from the lockscreen NC center without it removing the badge icon within the springboard? I would like to clear the notification from the NC center and still have the app have a "1" in red above it. Any thoughts?

macbookman83

macrumors 6502
Jan 23, 2011
New York
I almost have this working as i like it, only have one issue. Is there a way to clear a notification from the lockscreen NC center without it removing the badge icon within the springboard? I would like to clear the notification from the NC center and still have the app have a "1" in red above it. Any thoughts?

I think you can click the x to the right of the notification or click clear and that should clear it but not fully remove it.

The Tos

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Jan 5, 2011
Buffalo, New York
i have tried hitting the x and it removes the bag icon. Or if the app already has a 1 or 2 above it, it doesnt add the additional notification.

deuxani

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2010
If you go to Settings > IntelliScreen X, under Push Notifications you have a switch for "Clear Badges". Did you try it when this was off?

deuxani

macrumors 6502a
Sep 2, 2010
And still it doesn't work? That might be a bug :) They've just released a new version, maybe it helps.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.