IntelliscreenX + lockscreen issues

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by crovian, Jan 8, 2012.

1. crovian, Jan 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2012

crovian macrumors regular

First, I'd like to clarify that I have actually purchased the license and can provide picture proof if some users think my problem lies with cracked copy.

(in IntelliscreenX setting page, I have "use on lockscreen" ON)

On rare occasions, when I wake up my phone from sleep by pressing either power button or home button, my lockscreen will show intelliscreenx automatically, without me having to drag down from the status bar. The phone wakes up with intelliscreenx already showing like it went to sleep with it on, even though that is not the case *i have passcode lock on my phone so naturally, my show on startup option is OFF on intelliscreenx setting panel*

This doesn't happen every time but it does happen and it's starting to get annoying.

Has anyone else experienced this?

**NVM, understood what's going on, mods can delete this***

2. themyst macrumors 6502

Bump, I searched all over for an answer to this question.

On random, intelliscreenx will not show up on the lock screen automatically. I have to respring in order to bring it back. Help!

Does it on both my iPhone 4 and 4s on 5.0.1.

3. The Tos macrumors 6502

Do you have the setting "Use on lockscreen" turned on?

4. themyst macrumors 6502

Yes.

5. elfy macrumors 6502

OP, you say you understand what was going on. Can you tell us please because this happens to me too?

6. crovian thread starter macrumors regular

I haven't had ISX for a month or so but what happened to me was that if I use intelliscreenX on the lockscreen and slide to unlock while intelliscreenX is still showing (or I put the phone to sleep after checking intelliscreenX on the lockscreen, without dismissing it) then the next time I 'wake' up the phone, ISX will still show on screen.

If I dismiss ISX before unlocking or sleeping it, then it'll remember and not show on the lockscreen

7. 3bs macrumors 603

3bs

Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

8. Air2thethron3 macrumors newbie

i had this problem to but i went to my settings scrolled down to

intelliScreenX, clicked it then on "show on Lockscreen" i switched it to off

also have "show on start up" off