Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JBryan84

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
So when on the lockscreen with IntelliscreenX installed I can pull down the notification center from anywhere on the clock. When I uninstall Intelliscreenx and try Bulletin I don't have this issue. Bulletin works correctly only allowing the NC pulldown from the statusbar. Anyone else notice this or am I having a conflict with another app. I tred to troubleshoot but cannot figure it out. Can some other people with intelliscreenx installed check to see if you also can pulldown NC from anywhere on the clock? Thanks for any help you guys can give. I also check Acivator to
Make sure I didn't have anything conflicting with statusbar and I don't.

Beefburga

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2009
Not too sure I get where you are coming from.

ISX can be used either from the phones main screen or lock screen.

If you don't want ISX to operate on the lock screen you can turn this off in the options.

Don't know if this helps or not sorry

Beef

JBryan84

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jul 6, 2011
Sorry I had trouble trying to describe what the issue is. I know you can disable ISX on the lockscreen, I want it on my LS. ISX should only be pulled down from the statusbar on the LS and the homescreen/apps, but for me when I'm on the LS, I can pulldown NC from the clock, it should only pull down from the statusbar. So it gives me like an inch from the bottom of the statusbar to the bottom of the clock that works for pulling down ISX. I don't like this. I find myself pulling down NC on the lockscreen by accident because the pulldown touch area is so much larger. I don't know how else to explain lol. When my finger is on the clock on the LS and I pull down, NC is shown, I do not want this. I want to only be able to pull down NC from the statusbar. Hope this helps explain lol.

Beefburga

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2009
Sorry I had trouble trying to describe what the issue is. I know you can disable ISX on the lockscreen, I want it on my LS. ISX should only be pulled down from the statusbar on the LS and the homescreen/apps, but for me when I'm on the LS, I can pulldown NC from the clock, it should only pull down from the statusbar. So it gives me like an inch from the bottom of the statusbar to the bottom of the clock that works for pulling down ISX. I don't like this. I find myself pulling down NC on the lockscreen by accident because the pulldown touch area is so much larger. I don't know how else to explain lol. When my finger is on the clock on the LS and I pull down, NC is shown, I do not want this. I want to only be able to pull down NC from the statusbar. Hope this helps explain lol.

Got ya, I'll give it a go on mine now and report back.

----------

See what you mean, it'll allow you to pull the ISX screen down from the middle of the time banner, not the very top of the screen.

Never really noticed that is I have mine showing on the lock screen rather than pulling down on the lock screen.

I know the dev team who do ISX are very good at responding to questions, let them know but I'm sure they will say that's where they want it to be accessed from.

I requested a Twitter and Face Book notification in the status bar and they said that they would possibly put it forward in future updates.

Beef

3bs

macrumors 603
May 20, 2011
Dublin, Ireland
Will that do the trick and can it run alongside ISX?

Yeah it works perfectly and I have both. It's free so you can give it a try and see if you like it or not. I have however bought the premium icon pack which has some nice icons of various apps. You can also place any icons you have in the correct location and use them with OpenNotifier.

Beefburga

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2009
Just downloaded OpenNotifier, thanks for the heads up on that pal, now I have my Twitter, Facebook and WWF on my status bar.

Thanks again for the nudge in the right direction.

Beef

Beefburga

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2009
Just finished modding my Twitter and Words icon for OpenNotifier.

e8ff390a.jpg

Che Castro

macrumors 603
May 21, 2009
Im having the same problems

I use forecast in the lock screen & i cant swipe the weather because intelliscreenx comes down from the clock

Bulletin doesnt do this, i only bought intelliscreenx for messages+

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.