IntelliscreenX Trial Period

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Can someone tell me how long the trial period was for IntelliscreenX? I thought it was something like a week or even 10 days, but I just installed an upgrade from Cydia and its telling me my 3 days are over. I certainly didn't get to use it enough to know if I want to spend that much on it.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
it's 3 days now they were very good about it during the beta period. Oh congrats in being at least the 10th intelliscreenX thread today!

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
it's 3 days now they were very good about it during the beta period. Oh congrats in being at least the 10th intelliscreenX thread today!
I was just under the impression it was longer, or I wouldn't have upgraded till I tested it some more. Also, please link me to the 9 other threads asking this simple question about the trial period and also trying to let others know to avoid upgrading if it is only going to end there trial early. I didn't see them, but I will still apologize for wasting your precious, valuable time.

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
Do yourself a favor and download LockInfo
I've used LockInfo in the past, was never a big fan. I mostly liked the InfoShade, thats why I was really looking forward to trying IntelliscreenX as soon as I could jb my 4S.

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
I was just under the impression it was longer, or I wouldn't have upgraded till I tested it some more. Also, please link me to the 9 other threads asking this simple question about the trial period and also trying to let others know to avoid upgrading if it is only going to end there trial early. I didn't see them, but I will still apologize for wasting your precious, valuable time.
OK never mind my bad you can never have enough IntelliscreenX threads! :D btw way when you download the app the trial periods are in the descriptions. ;)

jjk454ss

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jul 10, 2008
OK never mind my bad you can never have enough IntelliscreenX threads! :D
Yeah, yeah, I know there are a bunch of others, I just didn't want to threadjack someone else or resurrect some real old one is all.:)

oscarc

macrumors newbie
May 8, 2011
Is it one purchase per device or can I buy it once and use it across two devices?

labman

macrumors 604
Jun 9, 2009
Mich near Detroit
Is it one purchase per device or can I buy it once and use it across two devices?
personly I like intellisceenX best I have licenses for both. there are youtube videos about both and threads comparing the two. best to email and ask devs directly just to be safe.

green94

macrumors regular
Mar 17, 2009
After updating yesterday I came across a bug where swiping on the lock screen on a text/call would send the phone into Safe mode. Saw there was an update today and they already fixed it.

Have to say I'm SUPER impressed with this app and the response time from the devs. Will be purchasing tomorrow when my trial period ends.

Kudos to everyone that worked on this project... a job well done.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.