IntelliscreenX Trial Period

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by jjk454ss, Jan 23, 2012.

1. jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Can someone tell me how long the trial period was for IntelliscreenX? I thought it was something like a week or even 10 days, but I just installed an upgrade from Cydia and its telling me my 3 days are over. I certainly didn't get to use it enough to know if I want to spend that much on it.

2. labman macrumors 604

labman

it's 3 days now they were very good about it during the beta period. Oh congrats in being at least the 10th intelliscreenX thread today!

3. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I was just under the impression it was longer, or I wouldn't have upgraded till I tested it some more. Also, please link me to the 9 other threads asking this simple question about the trial period and also trying to let others know to avoid upgrading if it is only going to end there trial early. I didn't see them, but I will still apologize for wasting your precious, valuable time.

4. spin360 macrumors member

5. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

I've used LockInfo in the past, was never a big fan. I mostly liked the InfoShade, thats why I was really looking forward to trying IntelliscreenX as soon as I could jb my 4S.

6. labman macrumors 604

labman

OK never mind my bad you can never have enough IntelliscreenX threads! :D btw way when you download the app the trial periods are in the descriptions. ;)

7. jjk454ss thread starter macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Yeah, yeah, I know there are a bunch of others, I just didn't want to threadjack someone else or resurrect some real old one is all.:)

8. green94 macrumors regular

What do you like better about Lockinfo?

I've got to say I'm really impressed with IX and will more than likely purchase when my trial is up.

9. oscarc macrumors newbie

Is it one purchase per device or can I buy it once and use it across two devices?

10. green94 macrumors regular

Looks like up to 5 devices based on the FAQ

11. labman macrumors 604

labman

personly I like intellisceenX best I have licenses for both. there are youtube videos about both and threads comparing the two. best to email and ask devs directly just to be safe.

12. green94 macrumors regular

After updating yesterday I came across a bug where swiping on the lock screen on a text/call would send the phone into Safe mode. Saw there was an update today and they already fixed it.

Have to say I'm SUPER impressed with this app and the response time from the devs. Will be purchasing tomorrow when my trial period ends.

Kudos to everyone that worked on this project... a job well done.