Intense Hand sweating when using it naked.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by PacificBeach, Sep 25, 2012.

1. PacificBeach macrumors regular

Anyone notice that when using the naked iphone 5 for a period of time, that your hands sweat a lot and get sweat prints on the iphone...............

2. JayLenochiniMac macrumors G5

I didn't have that problem with the original iPhone (also aluminum backing) and the iPhone 5 doesn't seem to do that for me.

3. missing.link macrumors newbie

Based on the title, I was expecting something different when I clicked on the thread.

4. bwhitta, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2012

bwhitta macrumors regular

I'd suggest a series of Botox injections in your palm. Apple suggests this procedure in the iCloud terms and conditions. AppleCare specifically confirmed this as being a known issue and stated that complimentary Botox injections will be offered at Apple Stores in the near future. #sweatgate

5. Ishimaru macrumors 6502a

Normally mine do that, but on the 5 it's been fine. I could barely use the 3G/3GS because the plastic made my hands sweat like mad and I'd drop it. Luckily this hasn't happened with the 5.

6. Ayemerica macrumors demi-god

Ayemerica

lmfao. +1. That killed me man.

7. zuckuss00 macrumors member

Yes, I have the same problem.

The aluminum back plate heats up quick and thus heats up your palm quick. I through a case on the phone, but its still gets real warm. It's the nature of the beast. You're basically carrying a computer in your palm, the heat needs to go somewhere...