I'm starting to get the itch for an Apple Watch, more specifically SBSS. I'm on the fence about purchasing now or waiting until version 2. It would be a gift as fiance said she would get it for me as engagement gift. Part of me wants to snag a used Sport on the cheap as a test run, and if I like it then have her get the SBSS version 2 later this year. She has told me to do whatever I wish. Thoughts? Thanks!