Interested in Selling Old Phone? (Read Here)

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Benji222, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

I noticed my apple care was almost up on my 3GS and scheduled an apple care appointment. The guy was applaud when he checked and it had 7 days left.

I basically just got a free, new better than refurb 32gb 3GS and 20$ dock connector to USB cable for free. I brought my iPhone in for dust under the screen and most likely camera(was doing odd things with light exposure). I most likely caused this when I used a compressed air can on my bottom speaker and mic.

I restored before bringing it in due to a jailbreak and didnt even activate it. The man didnt even check the camera issue I said I was having(due to the restore it was on the emergency call screen, unable to be unlocked and check the camera. He didnt even mention this and just took my word for it...)) and within 10mins I had a new 32gb 3GS in my hand and was walking out.

Basically, if there is anything wrong with your phone you may as well bring it in.

I know I may get bitc*ed at on this forum for posting a story(nowadays), but if your selling your old iPhone its worth of read.

If anyone wants pictures ill provide!

2. gilkisson macrumors 65816

gilkisson

Yeah...

Attached Files:

3. Benji222 thread starter macrumors 65816

Benji222

I know I was very disappointed aswell when dust came up randomly into my screen.
    Surprised it was most likely my fault and they replaced!