Interesting Glitch.

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by isoMorpheus, Jul 29, 2007.

1. isoMorpheus Guest

When you are using your iPod function and are in the iPod interface, hold the the home button to quit everything.

Once you've done that, the title of the song you are playing would be on the screen saver, right below the time, on the locked screen.

Even when you are charging, like this.

[​IMG]

:apple:

2. Red Sox macrumors regular

Does it show that even when the song isn't playing?

3. isoMorpheus thread starter Guest

It does, that's why it's a glitch, somehow it got stuck on the locked screen when you force quit the iPod.

Also on the top right you cannot see the "|>" icon.

4. severe macrumors 6502a

Funny, I just noticed this this evening. Hadn't gotten around to searching an explanation here. However, I found this thread while poking around.

I initially thought that the track was paused or something. After reopening/closing iTunes I couldn't make any sense of it.

5. mathwhiz90601 macrumors 6502

mathwhiz90601

Funny. Especially like the song you got for the iPhone to show. Just like the iPhone is telling you something... but it just looks like a triple jump through flaming hoops with a beach ball on its nose. :D

6. isoMorpheus thread starter Guest

Don't Panic. For the earthman had misunderstood you, might we initialize the improbability drive. Until the 1.1 comes, shall we reestablish normality.

For us, let's lay flat on the ground with paper bag over our head, pray for the update.

7. Joshua8o8 macrumors 6502

What is taking so long for apple to come out with their first update?!? I know apple is a busy company and all that but isnt the iphone important to them? Apple must be aware of some of the problems that are discussed on forums such as these. We all paid at least $500 for our phones, is it too much to ask for them to at least fix some of the small problems some of us face. And i dont know where that sad purple face above my post came from, i never put it there and i dont know how to take it off. Im wrighting this from my iphone, so my iphone must be sad that it hasnt had its first update too, haha, it is weird though...

8. carman63 macrumors regular

The iPhone's been out in the wild for what, 30 days? RELAX. The updates will come. Probably within the next few days, since the malicious software exploit thingy how-to will be released Aug 2, according to the folks that discovered how to do it.

9. D1G1T4L macrumors 68000

D1G1T4L

1. The phone works. Nothing HAS to have an update right now.
    2. Leopard

We will see updates but it will take time.

10. Passante macrumors 6502a

Passante

Its only been a month:eek:

11. diamond.g macrumors 603

diamond.g

I am not sure if this is a glitch or noraml operation as well. If you add a TV show yet dont put a Name in title (pretty sure that is what it is called) it will put the show on the iPhone but you will have no way of accessing it. There is the video podcast that I subscribe to, it is recorded in HD so it obviously wont fit on the iPhone. I converted it for iPod and made it a TV show, because otherwise it is a movie. It took me a few days to realized that I couldn't find it to play it, although it did show up on the iPhone (in TV shows) on iTunes.

12. isoMorpheus thread starter Guest

Oh no, I just realized it's still there, even though it's 1.1.1.