Interesting Pre-Order Dilemma

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MacJohnson, Feb 4, 2011.

1. MacJohnson macrumors regular

MacJohnson

I placed my order no later then 5-10 Mins early when it all started...Got my confirmation email stating that I got them, 611 says shipped and VZW Reps state it has been shipped and billed but no Tracking Number...Looked at my Account when I first found out it was shipped and it was charged to my account, now today It is not charged. No problems on my banks side and no problems on VZW side. Why did the transaction disappear on my bank account but everything on VZW still says Its shipped and charged.

2. elan123 macrumors 6502

This can happen, maybe a pre-authorization... dont spend the money, it will go through.

Happens with my amazon.com and kohls.com orders all the time.

3. iFitz macrumors regular

They pre-authorize the amount during the order process and once they item has actually shipped, they actually charge the amount. Pre-authorizations stay anywhere from 1-4 business days, depending on the bank. If your's truly has shipped (and left the warehouse, not just prepared for shipment) it will charge back soon. Don't worry.

You people must not shop very much. LOL. I'm an expert at anything shopping related.