Interesting tablet blog

Discussion in 'iPad' started by The Great Boony, Mar 19, 2011.

1. The Great Boony macrumors regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8F190 Safari/6533.18.5)

www.notesfrommydesk.com

I kind of agree with that, we are bogged down with specs now.

I'm going to get the iPad 2, but will buy it as it suites my setup and is secure

Why are you choosing the iPad 2 over the zoom and other tablets?

Please try and be objective :)

2. Bigchris macrumors member

For me personally, I bought it because of the size and the amount of apps that are out for it. This is my 1st tablet, and it was between this and the Xoom. I was eyeing the Galaxy tab during the holidays, but put it off till I saw what Motorola was going to do, and what the iPad 2 was going to be as well. The Xoom is nice, has great specs, but, to me, honeycomb is not ready for pirme time yet. Not only that, the lack of apps that are out for it as well. They have some, but the apps that are available for the iPad surpasses that of any Honeycomb tablet coming out. Now once they get more apps, and good momentum going, that may change. In my opinion, Apple has a good, strong lead on the competition, and I don't see that fading right now. A year, maybe, but as things usually go with Apple, if they lose ground, they quickly recover it. I know some are going to be upset and talk about how closed Apple is, and this may be true to a degree, however, for my use, it's enough for me to acomplish what I need it to do. This really is a personal choice as to what tablet is better, for me at this time, it's the iPad 2. I do love the competition that's out right now, it makes for better products for us the consumer. Again, this is my personal opinion..