Internal Popup Widget - Help

Discussion in 'Web Design and Development' started by tri3limited, Jul 23, 2008.

1. tri3limited macrumors 6502

Hi,
    I'm currently in the middle of a web project for a client and am trying to do something a bit too clever for myself.

Basically at the footer of the page i've got a link to my company's 'business card.' The aim of this is that when the user clicks on the text saying 'Tri3media' the card pops up circa Apple's website gallery for products like the iMac (see the attached images for help).

All in all i'm after some ready made code where by i can place my own background image, exit out button as well as a way to open it by clicking on a link.

I'm using CSS and HTML but am more than happy for Java input as it's probably required. Even if it's just where i could find a tutorial would be nice.

Thanks a lot,
    Jack

Attached Files:

2. MegaMan1311 macrumors regular

3. tri3limited thread starter macrumors 6502

Thanks a lot! The only thickbox around here is me!

I knew what it was just not how to say or find or do it... Thanks!!

4. InLikeALion macrumors 6502a

There is my favorite, it is extremely versatile and recently receive a dramatic update:

http://www.mjijackson.com/shadowbox/

Also, not to be a snood, but when talking coding technologies, you shouldn't say java when you mean javascript. The two are vary different technologies. To someone unfamiliar (and I admit I used to do it) the may sound interchangeable, but they aren't. :eek: