Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Galatian

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 20, 2010
Berlin
Hey,

I see that there already is an UK and an Canadian thread about this issues, but I believe all international customers are concerned. I'm based in Germany and my 32 GB white iPad Mini with cellular was supposed to be delivered between the 27th and the 4th. Apple quietly bumped it to between the 5th and the 11th. I really don't bother about the waiting so much, but I think Apple should at least have sent an E-Mail or a general press release. Why is it that we never get an official information when their products actually get delivered as seen with the new iMac?

How do you think about it? Is your cellular iPad Mini still on track?

clystron

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2011
Same for me here in Austria, my 32GB white cellular got bumped from 27.11./4.12. to 5.12./12.12. yesterday and is still in "Processing order" state.

Its a little bit annoying that the shipping estimate remained "1-2 weeks" the entire time even though two weeks have passed since the last update but there is still a chance that it will get delivered next week.

garethjs

macrumors 65816
Nov 11, 2008
Not in Australia. It's always been 26/11 - 03/12 and mines getting delivered Monday. Engraved sets were shipped earlier this time. But for the first batch of people whom pre-ordered it hasn't been delayed.

clystron

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2011
It seems there is a "thread overflow" regarding this topic....

Anyway my mini just changed to "Preparing for shipment" so the odds of receiving it next week have probably improved a bit ;)

wildestpixel

macrumors newbie
Nov 29, 2012
It seems there is a "thread overflow" regarding this topic....

Anyway my mini just changed to "Preparing for shipment" so the odds of receiving it next week have probably improved a bit ;)

Definitely a thread overflow of which I'm at part blame as everyone else, but it will subside by the end of December I'm sure.

The one thing I did think about - how peeved will those people be that don't receive their product ordered at the beginning of November by the end of December. I'd be a really unhappy camper!

clystron

macrumors member
Aug 11, 2011
I just received the shipment confirmation, estimated delivery date is 5.12. so I should get it next week.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.