Internet Connection on Bootcamp Windows 7 Ultimate

Discussion in 'Windows, Linux & Others on the Mac' started by Borja1055, Sep 21, 2010.

1. Borja1055 macrumors regular

The Windows partition on my macbook cannot find my hardware to find the network. I installed the drivers from the Leopard disc already. Any ideas? Thanks

2. GhostDZ9 macrumors regular

are you running leopard on ur mac side? if so, reinstall the network drivers (selecting it from within the leopard disk) then restart that should fix the issue

3. GhostDZ9 macrumors regular

however if you are running snow leopard on your mac side then you need the snow leopard disk,

Leopard (10.5)
    Snow Leopard (10.6)

4. Borja1055 thread starter macrumors regular

Yea sorry thats what i meant. I run Snow Leopard and i installed the drivers from the snow leopard disc and still no network connection because it cannot find any hardware

5. GhostDZ9 macrumors regular

Hmm, try finding the network drivers on the disk itself, and install in and then restart that should do the trick :)

6. Borja1055 thread starter macrumors regular

not working because it says the driver failed to start.....frustration:mad:

7. GhostDZ9 macrumors regular

do you have a wired connection somewhere were you can plug into? perhaps when you plug in it will recognise the ethernet port and fix the issue

8. Borja1055 thread starter macrumors regular

i tried this as well and it didnt work, its as if the drivers werent installed but they are

9. GhostDZ9 macrumors regular

Hmm try reinstalling bootcamp assisstant on the windows side from the snow leopard disk

let me know how that goes.

10. Borja1055 thread starter macrumors regular

i already tried this aswell :/

11. GhostDZ9 macrumors regular

try reinstalling windows, mac sure ur mac is update to date, and put the snow leopard cd in right after you finish the install